WHAT IS YOUR WEAKNESS ?



What is your weakness?

It is the most familiar question in the interview for any job. Different people will say different weaknesses.

But when interviewer posed me a similar question, I have no point to answer. Later I started posing the same question to myself. Finally, I got my answer. I tried to answer in my point of view.

      

      If you ask me about my weakness, I would say there is no point of weakness in me, I would say I wasn't familiar with it, as I didn't work on it. I am a learner, work is under progress.



Here is how I define  MY WEAKNESS-

                I say weakness is some quality on which you haven't worked, you didn't try to take it to the next level. Everyone will have at least some exposure to any quality you are saying as a weakness, think for a second why you are saying it as a weakness. The only thing is you haven't worked on it, Am I right?


What do you think??

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts