And that's my first toy

hyea.......

We showed up, V!

This time back with a bountiful of new energy, new excitement, new questions, new thoughts, new confused things, and ready to make new mistakes.

This year I decided to present myself with WOW moments and some gifts as well and, let me know what is your New Year present to yourself.


hey wait, wait...I gotta tell you about one of my favorite and requested gifts I got for myself, Gifts and presents are an exciting part for everyone right!

For me personally, they are my boosters to go forward 






Trying to remember exactly which standard I was in, I'm in the second standard I guess, we went to the little fair in my grandparents' village. It is a little fair that is held every year during the festival called Shivrathri.

we went there with my maternal family, from little one to eldest. To a kid like me, this fair is like some magical dreamy world full of colorful lights, a humungous joint wheel with screamings on one side, kids cheering trumpet horns (Peepalu) on the other side, Peechumithai uncle holding pink packets to a huge stick (Sticky-sweet cotton candy), Vendors shouting out, kids blowing out water bubbles, in another frame people playing balloon darts, ring toss, some kids are crying for balloons at colorful balloon bunches stall, magic shows, and other frame shows set of arranged delicious sweets and sugar candy's which stands as a tempting part at the fair, pani puri stalls, juice centers, toys, and cute soft teddies, barbies, and dolls, what else a child needs more than these to get entertained.

A super-duper happy kid comes into the picture, you guessed it right. And, that's me 

hey,.. how can I forget the most exciting part, the fruit-flavored ice popsicles and cone ice-creams.

Here comes another frame,

everyone is busy shopping for something, elders are busy buying some useful items and crafts they found at the fair, and kids are busy choosing toys, and dolls and asking parents to buy them, some are busy asking parents to allow them to play games and eat delicious sweets and some other junk foods at the fair.

as a kid, I was in search of toys, 

This frame revolves around me now,

I got my eyes on the peach-colored smooth softy teddy with a mini teddy attached. I asked my mom, and she asked the shopkeeper he said it was for 100 or something, as usual, as every mother's first reaction, my mom said no

an upset kid picture comes into the frame

later, with a little hope, I went to my peddhamma and asked her, and took her to the shop where I found my teddy, she bargained it for 50, and the shopkeeper gave me a hand again, and he won.

And after that, everyone was busy with their own shopping

but I was wandering here and there, near the shop looking at the teddy, with fear of what if someone bought it. 

Finally comes our chinna mama into the frame now, seeing my upset face when everyone returned home, he asked me 

what did you buy?

I said nothing

He asked me let's go and buy something

Then my wings are out

haha.....

yeah......

it's gonna happen now

but somewhere, a little hesitated to ask him to buy my costly 100 rupee toy

I asked him to buy me a Rubix cube, which was for less price than my toy, but he said no 

He gave me another chance 

what do you want to buy?

Then with a happy hopeful heart

I took him to the shop

He bargained it for 50 again as my peddhamma did

but no use

then, 70

nope

and, then comes to 90

guess what?

this time my mama won 

he bought it for 90

yeah...........tadaaa, the happiest kid picture comes into the frame and that's me 

finally, I got my toy

This soft toy holds a special place in my heart.

I thought to keep the pic of my toy, but this toy is now there at my ammamma's house, my little cousins played with the same teddy after me.

If I get the picture, I will definitely attach it to this blog

I didn't say it then, but I say it now, for giving me such a good memory

thank you!

Chinna Mama



 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts