More than a serial, Embracing tale

Tonnes of love for each other
Bunch of pure emotions
The eye-taking ambiance of the architectural construction of the olden days 
The whole thing felt "Nostalgic"


Here is my nostalgic moment with one of the Ummadi Kutumbam I say very closely, a happy family filled with heart-melting people. Want to know what I am talking about, It's a story of a joint family, Nanaji (Keshav Mahajan) and his granddaughter do some crazy things to reunite the separated families due to some ego problems. The whole story revolves around the kind and pure-hearted girl KIMAYA. 

This story closely shows beauty in every relationship, love, friendship, sisterhood, brotherhood, motherhood, grandparents-grandchildren ki rishta, relation with in-laws, and teacher-student relation, it shows fights between brothers, and sisters-in-law in every family in a realistic way.

To learn Marathi I started searching for some Marathi shows, and I ended up picking this story, I don't know why I ended up picking this particular one but at the end of the day, Rishta bangaya un logon se. From the beginning to the end of the story, I am the girl who felt like I am in that house and observing all of them without being visible to them.

Every character in this tale has my heart, and every person in this tale will be remembered for my lifetime. And this tale laid a strong foundation for my journey of learning Marathi. To this whole delightful tale, the cherry on the top is the Kimaya-Rushi ki love story.


I feel grateful to watch this television show, and for showing me all forms of bonds, love, and emotions
                       
      
          आशा आहे की मी या लोकांना एका दिवशी त्या घरात भेटेन
SHUBHAM KAROTI








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts